Thanks for showing interest to put in writing the content for us.
EmbeTronicX is an independent online publication that covers Embedded programming tutorials, projects, and more. The prime goal of EmbeTronicX is to provide high-quality technical education and which will be readily available for students and working professionals for free of cost. If you also want to contribute, we are welcoming you.
If you would like to contribute to our website, Please follow the below pointers.
- Create your own article with all images, videos, and lesson files, codes, outputs.
- You should not copy the content from another website. The content ought to be your own and hasn’t been published before on any platform including your own website or blog. (“Should not steal other’s hard work“). Please don’t plagiarize, we tend to check articles with plagiarism checking tools before acceptive them for publication. Make sure that you own copyrights for all content you’re submitting.
- The content should have formed like,
- Hardware or tools used?
- Why do we need this concept?
- How to implement this?
- Block diagram if any.
- Connection Diagram if any.
- Source code
- Please refer to this post for your clarification.
- You can add your website or any required links to the post.
- Please add your details like your name, your website or social media profile, and your bio at the start of the post. So that we will assign that post to your name.
- Please attach the complete source code including the project configurations. Create a zip file and send that too. Or If you have a GitHub repository, then provide us that GitHub links.
Try to select a topic that is not already covered on EmbeTronicX. You can write a post on the below topics.
- Embedded Systems
- Any microcontroller
- Sensor or hardware interfacing
- C Programming
- Linux Device Driver
- Linux userspace and kernel program
- Hobby DIY projects
- Hardware or component review
- Hardware or component comparison
- Any RTOS
- C++ Programming
- Interview Topics in Embedded and C
What will you get in return?
You might have this question in your mind. Yes, that is normal. You will be able to get the below benefits.
- You will get paid based on the difficulty of the article.
- You can get an ad-free website visit for one week on each post that you submit if you’re interested.
- You can put your Paypal or any donation link in your post. So, the reader pays directly to you. We do not take commissions.
- You can conjointly add your social media links.
- You can link your website in your post. So, you will get backlinks for your website that helps for SEO.
We might take 2-3 days to review your article. That much time is required for us to verify the duplicates and we can inform you via email if your article is chosen or rejected.